As a seasoned Destination Wedding Specialist I am very active in a lot of boards when it comes to destination wedding planning. When I first started planning group travel and weddings back in the days, there were website forums that you could read and some blogs. Today, everything revolves around social media so the modern […]
Getting to Know Destination Weddings Expert
Here’s the deal: I know you’re dreaming of a tropical beach wedding — maybe in Mexico or the Caribbean, warm sand, breathtaking scenery, a gentle breeze blowing your hair in a way that makes you look even more incredible than you imagined — followed by the kind of exotic honeymoon that you’ll be talking about (and hopefully re-living!) for decades. And I get that you’re busy with work and life and might not be super sure about where to go or how to get the best deals or how to plan for everything that might come up. But one thing you do know for sure: you don’t want to leave this event up to chance.
Whether you are planning to elope or bring 200 of your closest family and friends, it is my job to understand you and your desires, and then combine my extensive knowledge of the available destinations in order to make this dream event a reality.
As the owner of Larimar Travels, you can count on my expertise. I’ve personally stayed at close to 100 resorts so that I know exactly what to recommend and how to make great things possible. But more than that? I care about you and your wedding. I really do. This genuine attentiveness and presence guarantees that you can relax and enjoy the planning process as every detail of your day is taken care of.
- I travel several times a year to stay current and in-the-know in each destination — and give you the benefit of insider tips.
- Nine to five? Not for the busy brides, grooms, and working professionals like yourselves. I pride myself in being available for you anytime, including most nights and weekends (by appointment).
- I only work with vendors I can personally vouch for who are fully licensed and bonded.
- Complimentary consultation held over the phone, Skype, or FaceTime. Let’s get acquainted!
- What I hear the most from my clients is that they felt like working with me was like planning their wedding with a friend. Consider me your “man of honor.” If this sounds like the experience you are looking for, let’s chat!
- I guarantee the best available price.
- I create and manage a customized checklist to avoid stressing over procrastination.
- I offer an accessible single point of contact, from beginning to end, with timely responses for you and your guests. That means I answer calls from you, your grandma, your maid of honor, your photographer — whoever is part of your wedding is part of my planning.
Follow Me on Facebook!
Recent Blog Posts
I love destination weddings but I love even more helping you save money with great promotions like this one. Get excited because this is everything you need for your wedding, included in 1 package. Throw a destination wedding beyond all expectations! The Beyond Memorable promotion includes 4 private events. Welcome Cocktail Party • Rehearsal Dinner • […]