Beginning this fall, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will limit TSA Precheck expedited security screening to those enrolled in a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Trusted Traveler program. Enroll now to become part of an expedited security screening program that helps take the stress out of travel with no need to remove shoes, laptops, liquids, […]
Getting to Know Destination Weddings Expert
- Are you dreaming of the perfect wedding on the beach — but find yourself stuck and overwhelmed when it comes to research, reservations, and nit-picky details?
- Do you want the fun and excitement of creating your dream honeymoon or destination wedding with a professional who’s more than just a “planner,” but someone who’s passionate about extraordinary travel, is a romantic at heart, and who truly understands you and really gets the vision of your unique celebration?
- Are you looking for a fun, personable, and knowledgeable expert who can find the absolute best location for you and your guests — a place that’s romantic, intimate, gorgeous, and budget-savvy?
- Do you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing your personally-customized destination wedding and honeymoon are being handled by someone who has dedicated his life to creating stunning travel experiences?
- If you’ve tried to do this on your own, you already know: the effort that goes into creating the illusion of a trouble¬-free destination wedding can be exhausting. Lucky for you, Larimar Travels has a fabulous history of planning the most amazing celebrations!
Here’s the deal: I know you’re dreaming of a tropical beach wedding — maybe in Mexico or the Caribbean, warm sand, breathtaking scenery, a gentle breeze blowing your hair in a way that makes you look even more incredible than you imagined — followed by the kind of exotic honeymoon that you’ll be talking about (and hopefully re-living!) for decades. And I get that you’re busy with work and life and might not be super sure about where to go or how to get the best deals or how to plan for everything that might come up. But one thing you do know for sure: you don’t want to leave this event up to chance.
Whether you are planning to elope or bring 200 of your closest family and friends, it is my job to understand you and your desires, and then combine my extensive knowledge of the available destinations in order to make this dream event a reality.
As the owner of Larimar Travels, you can count on my expertise. I’ve personally stayed at close to 100 resorts so that I know exactly what to recommend and how to make great things possible. But more than that? I care about you and your wedding. I really do. This genuine attentiveness and presence guarantees that you can relax and enjoy the planning process as every detail of your day is taken care of.
Benefits Our Clients Experience
- What I hear the most from my clients is that they felt like working with me was like planning their wedding with a friend. Consider me your “man of honor.” If this sounds like the experience you are looking for, let’s chat!
- I guarantee the best available price.
- I create and manage a customized checklist to avoid stressing over procrastination.
- I offer an accessible single point of contact, from beginning to end, with timely responses for you and your guests. That means I answer calls from you, your grandma, your maid of honor, your photographer — whoever is part of your wedding is part of my planning.
- I travel several times a year to stay current and in-the-know in each destination — and give you the benefit of insider tips.
- Nine to five? Not for the busy brides, grooms, and working professionals like yourselves. I pride myself in being available for you anytime, including most nights and weekends (by appointment).
- I only work with vendors I can personally vouch for who are fully licensed and bonded.
- Complimentary consultation held over the phone, Skype, or FaceTime. Let’s get acquainted!
Follow Me on Facebook!
Recent Blog Posts
Hey there, the majority of my work (and my commitment to my clients) involves keeping up with the resorts and brands that will deliver the experience you deserve for your destination wedding or vacation getaway. The Playacar Palace had been placed on hold from my recommended All-Inclusive resorts because it desperately needed a refresh and I […]