My passion for tropical and exotic travel started early: I was born in the gorgeous beach city of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, and I grew up traveling all over my country, thanks to my mother. We visited resorts, beaches, and national attractions. Lounging on a beach in Punta Cana is still my very favorite way to enjoy an authentic tequila mojito or a shot of mamajuana!
When I was 20, I went to Milwaukee, WI, to spend (what was supposed to be) a year with my aunt. That year turned into almost 10. Who knew that this beach-loving guy would fall for Milwaukee? But I did! The city and its great people wooed me, and even though most of my relatives are still in the Dominican, I fondly consider Milwaukee my second home and travel there frequently to visit my family and the family of my fiancé.
In 2013, the sun and sand beckoned, and I headed south to Ft. Lauderdale. I took Larimar Travels with me, and being here in Florida has allowed me to pursue an additional passion: acting in Spanish. I love this beautiful city and the great community we have here. I get to work with brides and grooms from all over the country and then end the day on a breathtaking beach with my love and my friends. Who could ask for more? Life is good.
5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love dancing and won several dance competitions in high school in Salsa and Merengue
- I love Tequila
- I’ve got my eye on being in a Spanish telenovela someday
- I secretly love night time skinny dipping
- Mario and I are planning our own dream destination wedding — it’s going to be amazing!
Some of my credentials include:
- Certified Sandals Specialist
- Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist
- IBEROSTAR Grand Collection Hotels
- Dominican Republic Specialist
- Carnival Cruise Lines Bachelors of Fun
- United States Virgin Islands Specialist