Meet in the Caribbean, Mexico, or Costa Rica and the trip could be tax-deductible*
A U.S. based company can choose from many spectacular Caribbean island destinations, Mexico, or Costa Rica and is permitted to deduct the cost of their meetings, seminars and conventions as business expenses, according to the same rules as those held in a U.S. territory.*
• Aruba • Antigua • Bahamas • Barbados • Bermuda • British Virgin Islands • Cayman Islands • Costa Rica • Curacao • Dominican Republic • Grenada • Jamaica • Mexico • Puerto Rico • St. Lucia • Curacao • Saint Maarten • U.S. Virgin Islands
So, come on! Why settle for a U.S. venue? Pick a place that will be exciting for your next meeting! Getting there can be easy with convenient international air schedules from any gateway, or we can whisk your team away on a private jet! Choose from a variety of accommodations, including hotels, villas, or all-inclusive resorts, and arrive by private transfers. Meeting space can be arranged to fit your requirements, from large ballrooms to more intimate settings. Imagine team-building events in an exotic setting – we can coordinate a variety of tours and activities specially designed for you!
Motivate your team towards greater achievements with a trip that they’ll look forward to and remember forever.
• Receive special group rates in a variety of accommodations
• Create a sense of camaraderie with group tours and activities
• Allow flexibility for individual travel – extend their stay or bring family
• Offer peace-of-mind with Insurance Protection
• Our Customer Service team will be there to assist 24 hours a day
Next Time… Meet in Paradise!
*consult your tax advisor for more details