How to Plan a Destination Wedding in 6 Easy StagesJan 25, 2021
Learn my simple process to plan every destination wedding, including my own Mexico Wedding. 💎
- Choreograph: Choosing a Resort/Venue and Setting up a Room Block aka Travel Plans for your group of family and friends.
- Share the news: Create Custom Website & Send Out the Save the Dates.
- Choose your (Onsite) Vendors: Photography, Hair and Makeup, DJ, etc (4-6 Months). Outside vendors need to be booked earlier.
- Plan the Welcome Party/Rehearsal Dinner (60-90 days)
- Plan the ceremony (Decor)
- Plan the Dinner Reception/Party (Decor, Menu, and Entertainment)
Resist the urge to spend the next year in overdrive. After all, this is why you are choosing an All-Inclusive Resort wedding, am I right?
Hit Play and Let the planning be easy! 🎙
Ready to get started with your own planning journey?
Grab a FREE copy of our "Expert's Guide to Planning a Destination Wedding".