Meet Our Dream Team
I was born in the gorgeous area of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Thanks to my mother, I got to explore the beaches, resorts, and national attractions of my incredible country. No surprise: this is where my passion for exotic travel, beach lounging, and all things tequila comes from!
When I was 20, I went to Puerto Rico for a few months, then onto Milwaukee, WI, to spend (what was supposed to be) a year with my relatives. Let me tell you, the change from sun-warmed beaches to five-foot snowdrifts is a shock to the system – but that one year turned into ten years, and I fell for Milwaukee and its amazing people as I started to build my travel business. I fondly consider Milwaukee my second home and travel there frequently.
In 2013, the sun and sand beckoned, and I headed south to Ft. Lauderdale and kept working on being a Destination Weddings Expert. My then-fiancé joined me, and in February 2017, we celebrated our dream wedding in the Riviera Maya.
I love this city. I’ve built my business into something I am deeply proud of: I get to work with brides and grooms from all over the country and help them create weddings that reflect their love, their commitment, their unique personal style, and their sense of adventure. It’s an amazing moment to be a part of people’s lives.
I am Dominican born, with a second home in Wisconsin and now a forever home in Florida with my hubby and our dog Max. My work allows me to explore the world and share that joy with others. Who could ask for more? Life is good.
4 Random Facts About Me:
- I love dancing and won several dance competitions in high school in Salsa and Merengue
- I love Tequila
- I’ve got my eye on being in a Spanish telenovela someday
- I secretly love putting on my mermaid tail (or is it merman?) and play in the water – dead serious!
You can follow my travels on Instagram
I am a native Floridian who can only thrive in warm weather. No snow for me! I have lived in CA and AZ before moving back home to sunny South Florida.
• My first ever international, group trip was to Mexico in 9th grade. Travel had me hooked! It was so exciting but not as amazing as meeting my future husband in Cabo San Lucas in 1992. (Did I mention Van Halen was playing live in their bar….) He left but flew back 2 days later and the rest is history!
• We have been married for 28+ years and have 4 kids. Our first All-Inclusive vacation was our honeymoon to Sandals Montego Bay in 1993. I still wear the flip flop charm I bought there.
• I love animals and have had up to 7 pugs at once. They look super cute in sweaters! If you contact me while I’m working, there’s likely a cat lounging on my desk.
• I have been lucky enough to enjoy my favorite beverage (just beer, lol!) all around this beautiful world, in 23 countries and more than half of the states. I think I could live on only ceviche and dessert.
My life is better than my daydreams!
Connect with Us on Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Destination Weddings Expert, LLC. Travel Agent | All Rights Reserved.
Florida Seller of Travel Reference Number: ST37113 | Destination Weddings Expert, LLC is an affiliate of KMH Travel.
California Seller of Travel Registration Number: 2089491-50